Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bibliographic Augmentation

My latest short story is now available in Boston Literary Magazine. It is a 100 word story titled "His Life in the Papers," and was inspired by one of the educational conversations my US History teacher had with his class (in lieu of teaching the history of our country; we never minded). I heard that he passed away a few years ago, and thinking back on the things he taught us - this old football coach teaching history in the last years before his retirement, more interested in teaching his experience than names and dates - eventually fermented into this story.

Also, I love that it's published in a Boston zine, whose office is just down the street from where I lived for a year in Allston. Boston love!

Click on "The Drabble" to find the story.

http://www.bostonliterarymagazine.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious article on building up new weblog.


Feel free to surf to my weblog :: mens armitron watches